Our first event will be a skydive!
Neither of us have done anything like this before, so to say we are nervous is an understatement!
We are hoping to raise £2000 for each charity, but we need your help!
Our first fundraising event is our Fabulous Charity Raffle which is now open!
- £50 Experience Gift Voucher to spend at Experience Days
- £15 iTunes voucher courtesy of Twin Mummy and Daddy
- £10 iTunes Voucher courtesy of Twin Mummy and Daddy
- £25 voucher to spend at Bunnie Knitwear
- A personalised word art print of your choice from Baby Cakes Treasures
- 2 x Forest Jump vouchers at the Celtic Manor Resort (worth £18 each) courtesy of Giggle Giggle Activities
- A5 plain brown men's leather monsieur notebook courtesy of Ink Thistle worth £12.50
- 5 gift vouchers (5 winners) to spend at Personal Planner
- Dancing Fairy Cushion from Little Ragamuffin LTD worth £13.95
- £50 voucher to spend at Teeny Beanies
- A personalised bib from The Early Years Boutique worth £6.00
- Make your own sock money kit from Presents for Men worth £6.99
- Bottle Starter Set from MAM worth £30.00
- £20 Voucher to spend at Little Gems Boutique
- Pourty Potty and Flexi Fit Trainer Seat from Pourty worth £24.90
- Pink Snoob Scarf from Snoob worth £25.00
- Resusable Nappy from Baba+Boo worth £9.25
- Mama Bear and Papa Bear Soft Toy from Little Bird Told Me worth £30.00
How do I enter?
Tickets cost £1 each
Important - Once you have donated either online or by text message YOU MUST email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your FULL NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER and THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE DONATED. This is to allow us to confirm your donation and so that we can contact you if you win.
You can enter by any of the following methods
By Text Message
- (Cancer Research UK) Text TMAD47 to 70070 with the amount you would like to donate, e.g: if you would like to buy one ticket simply text TMAD47 £1 to 70070, if you would like to buy two tickets simply text TMAD47 £2 to 70070, if you would like to buy three tickets simply text TMAD47 £3 to 70070 and so on
- (Bliss) Text TMDB60 to 70070 with the amount you would like to donate, e.g: if you would like to buy one ticket simply text TMDB60 £1 to 70070, if you would like to buy two tickets simply text TMDB60 £2 to 70070, if you would like to buy three tickets simply text TMDB60 £3 to 70070 and so on
- Click here to donate to our Just Giving Cancer Research UK page. If you would like to buy one ticket, simply donate £1, for two tickets donate £2, for three tickets donate £3 and so on.
- Click here to donate to our Just Giving Bliss page. If you would like to buy one ticket, simply donate £1, for two tickets donate £2, for three tickets donate £3 and so on.
REMEMBER - Once you have donated either online or by text message YOU MUST email: email@example.com with your FULL NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER and THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE DONATED. This is to allow us to confirm your donation and so that we can contact you if you win.
Terms and Conditions
- This raffle is open to individuals resident in Great Britain aged 16 years or over. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize. Proof of identitiy may be requested
- Tickets cost £1 each
- Monies raised by the raffle will go to the work of CRUK which is a regisitered charity in Englad and Wales (1089464) and in Scotland (SCO41666) and also to the work of Bliss which is a registered charity in England and Wales (1002973) and in Scotland (SCO40878)
- Payment for participation in the Raffle can be made by debit card via our Just Giving pages or via text message
- We take no liability for entries from which the prize winner cannot be identified
- The closing date is 25th December 2013. Tickets after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation
- The Raffle draw will take place on 4th January 2014 at Twin Mummy and Daddys residence
- The winners will be the drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection
- The results of the raffle draw are final and communication about them will not be entered into
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone no later than 11th January 2014
- Prizes are shown above
- All prizes are also subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider
- By entering the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended at any time by Twin Mummy (aka Emily Higgins). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid
- If you have any queries or complaints please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to award any prizes not claimed after three months to an alternative winner
- A list of the surnames of the winners will be available on this page by 31st January 2014
- We reserve the right to reject any entry (and award any prize to an alternative winner) if we have grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally or on other reasonable grounds