So hubby and I were sat on the sofa together after watching another episode of walking dead, we’re obsessed! Some how we came up with the idea of writing New Years resolutions for each other. This should be interesting! If you want to read what new years resolutions my husband set for me click here. Here are my new years resolutions for my husband:
1. Stop moving things! This is a biggie for me! I put something down somewhere safe, yet when the time comes to use said thing, it’s gone! I don’t understand your need to move things and I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve rung you whilst you’re in work just so that I can ask where you’ve put something! Stop moving things!
2. Stop leaving the back door open! I know you smoke and that’s fine, that’s your choice, but at least shut the door! It lets all of the cold air in and you know how much I love to be warm!
3. Get off your phone! I know, I know, I spend a lot of time on my phone too, but I’m working on reducing this! If we’re in the park or anywhere else with the girls please put your phone away and join us!
4. Don’t start a conversation with me whilst walking out of the room! I do not have super sonic hearing!
5. Leave the washing up, clothes washing, tidying up etc and come play with us!
6. If you’re home and you make yourself a cup of tea, please make me one too!
7. When you do make me a cuppa tell me otherwise it’ll go cold!
8. Rub my legs properly! If I make a deal with you to do something for you in exchange for a leg rub, at least do a decent job of rubbing my legs! None of this stop-start nonsense! I want a full on continuous rubbing motion for at least 30 minutes!
9. Answer a question properly! When I ask you a question, just give me an answer. I asked you the other day, “Do you know where the Sudocrem is?” A simple yes or no would have sufficed, along with the location of the cream if you’d said yes, but your answer was: “I know we used it yesterday”. How does that answer the question I just asked you?
That being said, I do love my hubby very very much! He does so much for us, (like the washing up and drying the clothes etc!), and even though the things above do bug me, I wouldn’t change you! I love you the way you are!
What new years resolutions would you set for your other half? I tag the following five bloggers to take part if you want to. If you do take part, please link back to this post so people know where this tag started, thanks!
Angela from Cosmic Kicks
Bex from The Art of Healthy Living
Katie from Mummy’s Diary
Sarah from Run, Jump, Scrap
Helen from All the Beautiful Things