Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Knowing what I know now about being a twin parent, I thought I would share with you what I would do differently if I could start again!
* Put our girls in the same moses basket/cot for naps and bedtime. This is so they get used to each others noise
* Only use a swaddle for the first 8 weeks
* Put our girls down to sleep awake
* Go to a baby group as soon as you can
* Try and get out most days. Even if it's just for a walk
* Accept all the help you can get
* Trust your instincts
* Take a deep breath!
What would you do differently if you could start over again?